Hazardous Area Certificates
home image image cover
Hazardous Area Certificates are supplied with the majority of our products, They are usually ATEX or IECEx, The ATEX directive consists of two EU directives that describe what work and equipment is allowed within an explosive environment, IECEx is a voluntary system which provides an internationally accepted means of proving compliance with IEC standards. IEC standards are used in many national approval schemes and as such, IECEx certification can be used to support national compliance, negating the need in most cases for additional testing.